The Good Garage Scheme
Since our move to the site in Christchurch Road we have been a member of The Good Garage Scheme. As of November 2019 we have a 5 Star Rating with a rating of 98.6% from 349 feedback's.
At Motor-Vation Garage we follow the 10 point code of conduct set by The Good Garage Scheme as follows:
1. To provide full business details to the Good Garage Scheme administrators including ownership, premises, staffing and trade activities.
2. To demonstrate a commitment to deal with customers fairly, courteously and in keeping with good business practice.
3. To notify customers before work is undertaken if the business does not accept particular forms of payment.
4. To deal with complaints from customers within 2 weeks of receiving a complaint.
5. To make parts replaced during service or repair available for inspection by the customer.
6. To comply with the Industry Standard Service checklist on all services and include products that remove contamination.
7. To provide a completed service checklist following the service.
8. To offer the customer a feedback leaflet.
9. To provide the customer with a Good Garage Scheme service record.
10. To display in a prominent position the Good Garage Scheme Code of Conduct.